The Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base and other Recent Developments
Dr Christiana HJI Panayi will be conducting a seminar for MIM on 15th and 16th May 2012. In this seminar, she will examine the legal aspects of the Commission’s draft plans to introduce a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) for EU group companies. She will analyse the basic features of the draft proposal such as the rules for becoming a CCCTB group, formulary apportionment, loss relief, intra-group transfers, reorganisations, the administration of the new system, taxation of inbound and outbound investment, and anti-abuse rules. She will also examine the application of enhanced co-operation in this context and consider how the rules of the CCCTB will be modified visa-à-vis non-CCCTB Member States.
The Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base and Other Recent Developments (Part 1) 15 May (14.30 – 17.15)
This part of the workshop has been accredited with 2 hours of structured CPE qualifying for the attainment of Core Competencies in terms of the MIA CPE Regulations.
The Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base and Other Recent Developments (Part 2) 16 May (09.00 – 12.00)
This part of the workshop has been accredited with 2.5 hours of structured CPE qualifying for the attainment of Core Competencies in terms of the MIA CPE Regulations.
Kindly contact MIM at 21453097 for further information on the event.
- Cancelled applications cannot be refunded
- The conference fee must be paid upon application
- Applicants may not be allowed to attend the conference unless full payment is received prior to commencement of the seminar
- Membership Numbers are to be indicated. Failure of such will result in being charged ‘Other’ fee.
- Kindly indicate whether you want to apply for CPE hours.
- Dates are subject to change (prior notice given)
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply.