Debtors Chasing and Ethics Seminar
Late payments are an increasing problem for all businesses. When the normal channels of chasing have failed, companies ponder the next steps to take. This process entails important considerations as to what is ethically correct and to what extent shall a company take its chasing to ensure its debtors act upon their dues. There is also the need of safeguarding ones interest by having the appropriate documentation in place and the relevant evidence that will be considered in the process. This is even more so in the case of services whereby tangibility may turn out to be an issue. In this context documentation becomes of fundamental importance in order to recover your debts.
In this light the Malta Institute of Management will organize on the 25th June a seminar at the Malta Financial Services Authority during which experts will address various issues on debtor chasing and ethics. The seminar commences at 9.00 am.
The seminar has been accredited with 1.5 hours of Professional Development Competencies from the Malta Institute of Accountants.
Venue: MFSA Mriehel
Date: 25th June 2012
APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
- No cancellations are accepted for whatever reason
- The conference must be paid upon application
- Applicants may not be allowed to attend the forum unless full payment is received prior to commencement of the seminar
- Membership Numbers are to be indicated. Failure of such will result in being charged ‘Other’ fee.
- Kindly indicate whether you want to apply for CPE hours.
- Photos will be taken during the Event. Such photos will be used for promotional usage through the MIM network. Photos will also be uploaded on various social media avenues.
- Language: English