Fraud in the Spotlight Seminar
A spotlight on fraud and practical tips for tackling it
Deloitte in cooperation with Malta Institute of Management are organising a seminar on Fraud being held over 2 sessions on the 5th and 12th of July 2012 at Deloitte premises in Mriehel.
Attending this seminar will give you an opportunity to expand your skills and increase your knowledge in this important and sensitive area. This is an unparalleled opportunity where you will also be able to network with other industry professionals.
The event is aimed at professionals who are charged with governance in their organisation, internal auditors, compliance officers, CEO’s, CFO’s and any other post that has within its responsibility deterrence and detection of Fraud.
Together we will explore current challenges in the fight against fraud and you will return to your job with valuable skills based upon proven techniques. Topics include What is Fraud, The Fraud Triangle, Fraud Schemes, Why it is important to fight fraud, case studies and more.
This event has been accredited with 5 CPE hours (Professional) by the MIA.
FEE. The fee for attending this event is € 85 per person.
The fee for early bird bookings is € 75 per person for those who register before 22 June 2012.
REGISTRATION. To register please contact Ms. Rita Micallef on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 21453097.
Hurry! Limited seats available!
APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
- No cancellations are accepted for whatever reason
- The conference must be paid upon application
- Applicants may not be allowed to attend the forum unless full payment is received prior to commencement of the seminar
- Membership Numbers are to be indicated. Failure of such will result in being charged ‘Other’ fee.
- Kindly indicate whether you want to apply for CPE hours.
- Photos will be taken during the Event. Such photos will be used for promotional usage through the MIM network. Photos will also be uploaded on various social media avenues.
- Language: English