“CMI Conference” - Member Rates Offer
The Malta Institute of Management is affiliated with a number of professional institutes both locally and overseas, one of which is the Chartered Management Institute in the UK. CMI will be holding a conference about Management and Leadership in October and MIM has negotiated to have any MIM Member who is interested to attend benefit from CMI member rates. Should you be interested please contact Nicola Mizzi on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This important event takes the theme of Raising your Game – emphasising how the managers of the future will need to be fleet of foot, to aim higher and to be stronger in their leadership. An impressive line-up of keynote speakers will share insights and techniques you can adapt to improve your performance where it really matters – in the workplace. Times continue to be enormously challenging in both public and private sectors, and for managers, it’s all about raising your game.
The CMI National Conference can be your game-changer.
Date: Thursday 4th October 2012
Venue: Marriott London Hotel, Grosvenor Square
Registration: 8.00am (First speaker at 9.30am)
Programme: click here
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Sir John Armitt CBE, Chairman of the Olympic Delivery Authority
- Tristram Mayhew, Chief Gorilla and CEO of Go Ape
- Roger Black MBE, Former Olympic medalist
- Patrick Dunne, Former Group Communications Director for 3i Group plc
- Nadine Dereza, Former CNN, Sky TV & BBC news presenter
- Peter Ayliffe, President and CEO of Visa Europe
- Ann Francke, Chief Executive of CMI?- Paula Sussex, Chief Client Officer at Logica
More information on the conference can be found at http://www.managers.org.uk/conference2012