Education Clinic on Islamic Funds
The event will provide further information on the subject and encourage practitioners to promote Islamic funds as a business opportunity in Malta. The panel discussions will be facilitated by Mr Mounsif Chtaiti (Mr Chtaiti’s profile). The Maltese panelists will include Dr Max Ganado from Ganado & Associates, Advocates, Dr Louis De Gabriele from CamilleriPreziosi, Mr Reuben Buttigieg President of the Malta Institute of Management & Dr Joseph Ghio from Fenech & Fenech Advocates, while the foreign speakers include Dr. Rüdiger Litten from Norton Rose and Mr. Zaid el-Mogaddedi, from the Institute for Islamic Banking and Finance (IFIBAF), Germany .
DATE: 20th September, 2012
TIME: 15.30 - 17.30 (registration starts at 15.00)
VENUE: Malta Stock Exchange, Valletta
- introduction by MIM (5 minutes)
- research analysis on Islamic Funds in Europe to be presented by Mr. Mounsif Chtaiti from the Institute for Islamic Banking and Finance (IFIBAF), Germany (30 minutes)
- panel discussion 1: “Professional Investor Funds” (40 minutes)
- panel discussion 2: “UCITS” (40 minutes)
- conclusion by MIM (5 minutes)
FEE: This educational event has a fee of €15 (free for all FinanceMalta members).
CERTIFICATE: A certificate of attendance will be provided following the event.
MIM UPCOMING EVENTS: download.
FINANCEMALTA: Visit also www.financemalta.org.