The MIM Human Resources Forum 2012
Human Resources is indeed experiencing unprecedented times. On a global context, business and organisational change is being driven by slower growth economies and changing needs. Hence in addition to economic pressure, the HR role now has to face unemployment and budget issues in both private and public sectors.
On a local context, Human Resource professionals must be well aware of the latest developments in HR related legal issues, an area that has become crucial when one considers the increasing litigious cases and the nuances of employment law.
As part of its 2012 conferences and events , MIM will organise The MIM National Human Resources Forum 2012 where leading experts, HR Managers and entrepreneurs will come together to discuss the latest developments of HR law and the prevalent issues in the field.
PROGRAMME. Download the programme, clicking here.
VENUE. The half day conference will be held at the InterContinental, St. George’s Bay, St. Julian’s, on the 14th September 2012.
€ 60 Members
€ 80 Non Member
INFO. For further information kindly contact Ms Rita Micallef on firstname.lastname@example.org or 21453097.
MIM UPCOMING EVENTS: download.
APPLICATION FORM BELOW
- No cancellations are accepted for whatever reason
- The conference must be paid upon application
- Applicants may not be allowed to attend the forum unless full payment is received prior to commencement of the seminar
- Membership Numbers are to be indicated. Failure of such will result in being charged ‘Other’ fee.
- Photos will be taken during the Event. Such photos will be used for promotional usage through the MIM network. Photos will also be uploaded on various social media avenues.
- Language: English