The MIM Gender Violence Forum 2012
In most of the corporate world, gender violence is a taboo that raises difficult questions, carries great stigma and is often not addressed. Whether physical or psychological, such violence is one of the gravest violations of human rights: physical and psychological integrity. Hence one of the most important functions of a national policy based on respect for fundamental human rights is to prevent such acts and to establish effective educational, preventive, law enforcement and support procedures. The main responsibility for combating psychological or physical violence lies within the EU individual member states however there is a need to intensify pressure at EU and international level to put an end to this scourge.
Within the framework of MIM’s 2012 conferences and events, the Malta Institute of Management will organise a half day morning conference on the 24th September on this subject: “The MIM Gender Violence Forum 2012“. Various experts in the field, entrepreneurs, HR managers and representatives from Malta’s civil society will come together to discuss prevalent issues on gender violence and the corporate world.
DATE. 24th September, 2012
20 € - MIM members
25 € - Non members
INFO. For further information kindly contact Ms. Rita Micallef at 21453097 or you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIM UPCOMING EVENTS: download.
GOLD SPONSOR - Alca Services Limited
APPLICATION FORM BELOW
- No cancellations are accepted for whatever reason
- The conference must be paid upon application
- Applicants may not be allowed to attend the forum unless full payment is received prior to commencement of the seminar
- Membership Numbers are to be indicated. Failure of such will result in being charged ‘Other’ fee.
- Photos will be taken during the Event. Such photos will be used for promotional usage through the MIM network. Photos will also be uploaded on various social media avenues.
- Language: English