Ship Registration in Malta
Shipping and Shipping companies in Malta has been for years an integral part of Malta’s economic activity. The geo strategic position of Malta implemented by a highly qualified work force and its attractive tax structure have over the years made Malta an important worldwide player in the sector. The developments over recent years brought Malta again to the forefront in this important commercial sector. Maltese shipping companies may be used to own or operate a Maltese-flagged vessel and may therefore be of interest to ship or yacht owners wishing to flag or re-flag under the Maltese flag. Companies owning or operating (including under bare boat charter) Malta-flagged vessels may apply for a 100% exemption from Income Tax on the resultant profits; companies owning or operating Malta-flagged yachts outside of Malta may apply for a tax ruling.
The Malta Institute of Management is in this light organising a seminar on the 1st November at MFSA starting at 3pm that will assist stakeholders in the sector in ensuring that they have even more knowledge on the technicalities of the Malta system and hence benefit all the more from this opportunity. It will assist consultants in identifying further ways on how to attract more international clients from the sector.
The event has been accredited with 2 CPE hours (Professional Development)
by the Malta Institute of Accountants
Date. 1st November 2012
30 € MIM Members
40 € NON Members
Click here to download the programme
GOLD SPONSOR - Alca Services Limited
APPLICATION FORM BELOW
- No cancellations are accepted for whatever reason
- The conference must be paid upon application
- Applicants may not be allowed to attend the forum unless full payment is received prior to commencement of the seminar
- Membership Numbers are to be indicated. Failure of such will result in being charged ‘Other’ fee.
- Photos will be taken during the Event. Such photos will be used for promotional usage through the MIM network. Photos will also be uploaded on various social media avenues.
- Language: English