International Taxation Conference 2013
Latest developments in European Tax Law
The MIM is organising the MIM “7th International Taxation Conference” on 22nd March 2013, which will be held at the Westin Dragonara, St Julian’s.
The conference, internationally recognised for its standards, is a unique opportunity for tax professionals to keep themselves abreast with the developments in International tax particularly with EU Tax Law. It is also an excellent opportunity for networking between Maltese and international professionals. It also forms part of the syllabus of the Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (CIOT - Chartered Institute of Taxation UK).
To date, the Conference has attracted renowned international tax experts amongst others Prof Philip Baker and Prof Pasquale Pistone (full list below). The conference is attended by quality delegates who are international experts from the profession, academia and renowned bodies which have increased over the years.
The conference has been accredited with 6 hours of structured CPE qualifying for the attainment of Core Competencies in terms of the MIA CPE Regulations.
LIST OF THE SPEAKERS
- Dr JUANITA BROCKDORFF - Chairperson of the conference Tax Partner at KPMG (video - article -profile)
- Prof PASQUALE PISTONE - Prof of Tax Law at the University of Salerno & Holder of a Jean Monnet ad Personan Chair at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (video - article - profile)
- Prof PHILIP BAKER - QC, Barrister, Gray’s Inn Tax Chambers, UK (profile)
- Dr TOM O’SHEA - Lecturer, Centre Commercial Law of Studies, Queen Mary University of London (profile)
- Mr VINOD KALLOE - Director, International and EU Tax, KPMG Meijburg & Co, Amsterdam (profile)
- Dr NIKLAS SCHMIDT - Partner, Wolf Theiss, Vienna, Austria (profile)
- Dr ROBERT ATTARD - Director, Tax Services, Ernst & Young (video - article - publication - profile)
- Dr NEVILLE GATT - Tax Partner, PWC (video - profile)
- Dr CONRAD CASSAR TORREGIANI - Leader International Tax, Deloitte (video - profile - article)
- Dott.ssa LAURA DE LISA, Roedl & Partner (profile)
PRICE: 200 €
Students: 80 €
Our success is partially owed to various companies and entities that believe in our vision by supporting our activities. We are offering attractive packages for such assistance. Please contact Ms. Tonia Zahra at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Live again the International Taxation Conference of the last year through our article and videos:
- MIM President Reuben Buttigieg Commenting On The “6th International Taxation Conference”
- Watch the VIDEOS of the speakers of the “6th International Taxation Conference”
- See the Gallery of the conference
- Addressing International Taxation From Different Angles