Marketing & Sales - Online Course
This online interactive certificate course offered by Advenio e-Academy, in collaboration with the Malta Insitute of Management, is designed primarily as a refresher updating course for experienced practitioners who wish to build on their practical knowledge with comprehensive, specialised and factual theoretical knowledge which is based on marketing and management best practices.
A total of 7 SHORT COURSES consist of 25 MODULES, each of which comprises various learning objects including:
- Audio visual presentations
- PDF presentations to accompany the audio visual presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions with references
- Forum Questions
- Self-Assessment Test Questions
- Additional course materials such as reading lists, articles or case studies
In addition to the self-learn elements of the course there will be an interactive video conference tutorial/workshop sessions every week. There will be notification of the exact date and time through the system allowing participants to book their participation to the particular tutorial/workshop they are interested in.
In general each module involves one hour of audio visual presentation and another three hours of study time to follow and complete the related course materials including the FAQs, additional readings, forum contributions and self-assessment tests.
|PRICE||MIM Member||Non member|
|1 module||35 €||40 €|
|All Programme||200 €||250 €|
SHORT COURSES CONTENT
Upon completion of the courses, students will be able to:
- Evaluate current personnel, team and an organisation’s core competencies;
- Identify the required knowledge and skill set required for the current, desired job, being it communication skills, theoretical or applied knowledge;
- Proceed with drafting a personal learning needs plan and plan further studies;
- Proceed with suggesting team training needs based on current core competencies and needs analysis;
- Illustrate the various aspects of marketing process and their impact on the organisation;
- Communicate the right attitude and mindset for sales on how to best handle obstacles and objections;
- Interact in group discussions in both written and audio visual form;
- Operate online media for audio visual communication;
- Present cases how the use of forums and video conferencing tools can be integrated in a business environment;
- Review Interpersonal skills and compare with best practices for ethical persuasion.
The Certificate Course comprises the following Short courses which may me subscribed to individually or as a complete certificate course. The following are the learning objectives for participants on completion of each course.
- FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS
- CORPORATE STRATEGIC PLANNING
- MANAGING THE MARKETING PROCESS
- CREATING VALUE IN E-BUSINESS
- PERSONAL SELLING
- SALES MANAGEMENT
- INTEGRATING THE CONCEPTS AND PROCESSES
For further details kindly download/view the detailed programme clicking here:
Marketing and Sales Detailed Programme